Listed below are the official forms available for downloading or printing. Only official forms are acceptable in the conduct of Agency business, so please carefully read the information and instructions pertaining to the form(s) you wish to use.
Some of our forms have fill-and-print capability; others will have save-and-send capability. When sending forms to us by email, please do not include personal, private, or proprietary information; this is not a secure server.
For best results, use the current version of the Adobe Reader.
Available Public Use Forms
These are the forms that have been approved by FSIS for online use. This list does not include every form used by FSIS. Current FSIS employees should check InsideFSIS, the Agency intranet, for additional information.
USDA Administrative (AD) Forms
Looking for Change of Address or other AD forms? Many are available online from USDA.
Current FSIS employees should check InsideFSIS, the Agency intranet, for additional information.
- Application for 10-Point Veteran Preference, SF-15
- Declaration for Federal Employment, OF-306
- FEGLI Designation of Beneficiary, SF-2823
- FERS Designation of Beneficiary, SF-3102
- Questionnaire for National Security Positions, SF-86
- Questionnaire for Non-Sensitive Positions, SF-85
- Questionnaire for Public Trust Positions, SF-85P
- Race and National Origin Identification, SF-181
- W-4 Form, IRS
These are examples of forms that may be needed by FSIS employees and applicants for employment. Many more internal government forms are available from Forms.GOV, the U.S. Government's Official Hub for Federal Forms, including:
- Employee Benefit and Insurance Forms
- Standard (SF) and Optional (OF) Forms
- Thrift Savings Plan Forms
- Tax Forms