Label Submission and Approval System (LSAS)
- LABEL SUBMISSION AND APPROVAL SYSTEM (Login Access)
Login and electronically submit your labels. Access to this system requires a Level 2 e-Authentication account.
- Enrollment Process
Guidance document for submitting an FSIS Enrollment Request for the Label Submission and Approval System (LSAS)
- USDA eAuthentication System
"eAuth" is the secure system that allows web-based access to USDA applications and services. This USDA site tells you how to obtain a Level 2 USDA eAuthentication account.
Who do I contact if I need assistance or have a technical issue concerning LSAS?
The LSAS administrator will be your first contact. Email the administrator at LSAS@usda.gov or call 301-504-0837. We ask that you use these resources first rather than calling the main Labeling and Program Delivery Division (LPDD) lines so that we can track all issues and provide appropriate resolutions.
Who do I contact if I need help with my e-Authentication account?
For assistance with your Level 2 e-Authentication account or password issues, you may contact:
- Service Desk 1-800-457-3642, Option 1
- or eAuthhelpdesk@usda.gov
- Letter to Industry Representatives (May 8, 2012)
From the FSIS Constituent Update
- User Guide for Industry - Label Submission and Approval System (Sep 6, 2019; PDF Only)
This document describes the features and capabilities of the LSAS system. It provides detailed, role-based step-by-step instructions about performing all industry tasks within LSAS.
- Label Approval Submission System (Mar 20, 2013)
PowerPoint presentation used during the LSAS webinar held March 20, 2013.
- Label Approval Submission System (Feb 20, 2013)
PowerPoint presentation used during the LSAS webinar held February 20, 2013.
- Label Approval Submission System (Jan 23, 2013)
PowerPoint presentation used during the LSAS webinar held January 23, 2013.
- LSAS Presentations (Apr 19, 2012)
PowerPoint presentation overview of the LSAS system.